Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My last day to be 21...

Tomorrow is my birthday and I cannot believe it. This year has flown by and I stand amazed! This year has brought good and bad (but mostly good) and it's nice to get to reflect back over it.

This year I have:

Had my heart broken.
Celebrated my grandfather's 80th birthday.
Fallen head over heels in love.
Grown close to new friends.
Been on a carribean cruise with my mom.
Completed another 3 semesters of nursing school, which is the hardest thing I have ever done.
Got a speeding ticket.
Started an IV.
Watched a baby being born.
Become a part of an amazing church called The Way (they have a CUTE worship leader)
Almost failed a class.
Gained like 15 pounds..yuck.
Survived a hurricane.
Made-over my apartment (with help from my mom)
Saw my brother graduate from highschool.
Watched my Tim grow even taller.
Finished 4 clinicals.
Been blessed beyond belief.

Yes, 21 has been a great year and I hope 22 is just as good!
Love you all!

5 comments:

jhelene said...

Happy birthday tomorrow!

Staci said...

You have done a lot this year! I'm proud of you. I know that 22 will be even better! Happy Early Birthday!!!!

Jessica said...

Thanks! I am excited. I will try to take some pics!

Shae said...

21, man it feels so weird to be missing 21. I can't believe how fast time zooms by. I don't like the thought of being 23 already, but I guess if I have to do it at least I can do it in great company.

David Holley said...

You are so amazing! To be able to call you "My Girl" is so awesome. I love you, sweetheart. Have a good break, and ttyl.