Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok, World...I Am Back!












Ok, So I took a break from my blog, but I am back! I had a wonderful birthday, a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and a great trip to Florida since I wrote last.

I got wonderful gifts for my birthday and Christmas (Wii Fit, Kodak digital camera, boots, red coat, crock pot, flowers- pink roses to be exact, movies, etc...)
After Christmas I went with David and his amazing family to Florida. His cousin got married so we spent a day at the wedding, a day at church/shopping/touring Southeastern (where Dave went to college), day at Epcot, and a date filled with putt-putt, shopping, and yummy food. I had so much fun and David's family spoiled me rotten. I love those guys!

After that I spent a couple of days in David's hometown of Florence, AL and got to kiss my sweetie one New Years. It was wonderful.

Then back to Alabaster to visit some more with my fam and I miss them so much. It was great spending so much time just chillin' with Mom and Dad and Tim (and Clark when he was around).

I am now back in Mobile and had a wonderful weekend with David. His birthday was last week, so we celebrated that. I made him homemade chicken fetticine alfredo and a cookie cake. YUMM!!
Then today we got to celebrate our 9 month anniversary. We hung out and I helped him organize his warehouse...we have fun doing anything.

Tomorrow I have to start school back for the last time. I still haven't heard about Practicum, so everyone pray! I really want to get Peds! Ok, it is getting late and I need sleep! 6 clock comes WAY to early! LOVE YOU ALL! More to come later!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm glad you are back! I was just wondering if I shoud send out the coast guard to look for you! I am glad you had a great Holiday! Sounds busy. We were here most of the time, but did find time to sneak away to the beach house a few times. I am praying for you!!!!