Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pics from this past weekend!

I went to Birmingham this past weekend and had a great time!
We watched the Sims' kids and had fun (right before I cut myself and ending the day in the ER)...The kids are the cutest and I had a great time playing with Addyson, Carsyn, and Brayden!







I also got to wake up Sunday morning to see this out my windows! SNOW! BEAUTIFUL SNOW!






Then I had Malorie's bridal shower! She got lots of good stuff and everyone loved the cake my mom made!





3 comments:

Staci said...

WOW, what a fun idea! your mom is the best. I want to try this for my next cake!

Jessica said...

It was delicious too! Strawberry cake! Everyone raved about it...my mom can do anything!

Shae said...

OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE THAT CAKE!!!

I love making chocolate dipped strawberries but they always end up sweating and then the chocolate falls off. They look really nice for a little while though :)

I love strawberry cake. I haven't had one in a long time but my fav. way has always been with a really creamy chocolate frosting. Kinda like turning the whole cake into one big chocolate covered strawberry.

I need to send you a email, its been a while and I have a little whining to do that I don't want to do publicly.
Love ya