Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flu Season Over :(

So, I have been neglecting my blog because I have been really busy with work, church, housework, etc. But alas, I think I am done with flu shots this year. They even cancelled my last three days, which is not really good, because we could have used the money.

Now, I keep getting asked what I am going to do now. And you know what, I have no idea. Sure, I could probably get a job at a hospital and work on a floor, but that kind of lifestyle is hard when you are in the ministry. I really want to be with my husband as much as I can and working weekends just isn't going to work for me. Not to mention, the holidays are really important to us now that every member of our family (ALL OF THEM) are over 800 miles away.

So...if you have any ideas please share. I am looking for like a doctor's office job, or something that is Mon-Fri, but those jobs are hard to find and a lot of them require 1-2 years of hospital or acute care.

In other news, Laila got really sick yesterday and threw up about 10 times in less than an hour. We freaked and took her straight to the vet, where she got a shot for the nausea and fluids for dehydration. We were worried about what was going on and then we got a little "surprise" this morning. She pooped on her pad this morning and I noticed it looked strange. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was part of my earring that I had lost a couple days ago. It was a rather large wooden oval bead. Yeah, she swallowed the thing whole. Yeah, no wonder she was sick. So that was one pricey earring.

Anyway, I am tired. Good night all!

No comments: