Tuesday, January 4, 2011

100 post on this blog!

Hello, All!

I did not fall of the face of the Earth, I have just been neglecting this blog. I really want to remember to blog more often, at least once a week maybe more. We will see if I can keep up with it!

I cannot believe Christmas is over, it went by so stinkin fast! We had a quiet Christmas this year with just the two of us and it was really nice. Then, my parents came and spent the week with us. We had so much fun!

After they left, I must have caught some kind of virus because I have run fever since Sunday afternoon. Not really high, just low grade, but I just feel so blah. So, here I am...stuck on the couch and figured why not blog a little?

I have got to get this house back in order, the in-laws are coming on Thursday! YAY!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)

1 comment:

Staci said...

yay! 100 post! Glad you are back to blogging... looks like a lot of our blogging buddies are back!