Saturday, February 5, 2011

So, this has been a pretty good week. I cannot believe it is already February...hello, didn't we just have Christmas! :)

I thought I would have a little good and bad segment here on the blog. Because on a day where everything is going bad, there is still a little good!

Anyway, the bad.....



Yes, my coffee maker is not working, not even a little bit. It isn't draining right and is just making a huge mess. I have been so fed up with it that I tossed it in the trash can this morning. So, I have no coffee. Ugh, really bad.

The good?



My hubby says I can go shopping for a new one! We can't afford a really expensive one, but I am hoping to get a nicer one that my last one. It only lasted about 4 months. Not cool.


Oh and guess what else good happened this week?





Ok, so it didn't snow as much as they expected, but hey, we are in San Antonio! We got a lot of ice, though, and they had to close all the roads...but guess who didn't care at all about the cold....

Can you guess?



She was snuggled up and warm from head to paw!

1 comment:

Staci said...

So glad you got to see SOME snow. I lived there for 5 years and never saw one flake! Well not a snow flake- anyway- we did get ice though- about once a year. Hope you find a great deal on a coffee maker!