Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a super day yesterday. I love my husband every single day and tell him every single day, but it's nice to have a special occasion where we can focus on being gushy all day!

He bought me some gorgeous pink roses and wrote a sweet card (oh, and some chocolate). I got him a card and a really big heart shaped Reese Cup.



Then, we went to lunch at Lulu's. It is a down home kind of place but they have the BEST fried chicken. They will either cover the cutlet with gravy or cheese sauce. I got the cheese sauce and it was literally one of the best things I have ever eaten.



After that, we went and shopped around a little and waited for Miss Laila to be done at the groomers. We have never had her groomed before, but she needed it so bad, she was getting shaggy. I was a little worried about how she would do, she was shaking like a leaf when we left her. But, when we picked her up, the groomer said that she was such a sweet girl!

She got a bone for being so good and for being our valentine!



I cooked a HUGE meal for dinner including: ceasar salad, cheddar garlic biscuits, grilled chicken, fetticini alfredo, and cookies and ice cream for dessert. Wow, it was so yummy, but so rich!

All in all, it was a great day with great company! Can't wait until next year! :)

No comments: