Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mama Mia...here we go again!


Today we had a great date night, or actually it was a great date day! We hung out all morning and watched Ocean's 11. Then David took me to our favorite Mexican restaurant and we ate. It was very yummy! Next, we went to see Mama Mia. Yes, my boyfriend is the best, he sat through the entire movie. He was the only guy in the whole theater. The old ladies told me that I had a good guy to come with me. Yes, I told them I had a keeper.
After the movie, we came home and checked our respective email and myspace's and then settled in to watch episodes of Smallville (yes, David has me addicted). Anyway, I am about to head to my bed (or actually my really comfy pillow pallet). Tomorrow I am heading home early because David has to work all day and I am going to study. I can't believe school is already back...grrr....

2 comments:

Staci said...

He must be good to sit through that! I took a good friend of mine with me, we both said that there was no way our husbands could have made it thorugh the first song! He sounds like a keeper!!!

Is he from Long Beach?

Jessica said...

Yes, he was a trooper. He is not from Long Beach, but moved there to be the worship leader at a small church there. He is from Florence, AL.