Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yay! Everyone start reading my blogspot!



Hey Everyone!


I decided to give blogspot another try and hope to keep it updated frequently!


Well, I survived my first week back at school and I haven't cried yet, that is amazing. This semester will be tough, but I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am almost done with this thing and I am so happy to almost be a nurse. And no, I still don't know what kind of nurse I want to be (I get asked that question at least once a day). I am hoping something will jump out at me during my clinical rotations, but I just haven't found my niche yet. I have Pediatric rotation right now and I am thinking I might like it. You know, I could see myself as a Peds nurse. I just have that personality and I LOVE kids.
Anyway, I am now in Long Beach, MS with my loving boyfriend and am so glad to have him only one hour away from me. I am going to stay until Friday and then head back to The Grove, lock myself in the room and study (with tiny breaks to eat and watch tv).
I can't believe that this time next year I will be out of school, have my degree and actually be in the real world working. How crazy! Anyway, enough for tonight. I will write more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, glad to see you back on blogspot.

I didn't know you had to start back this week. I go back tuesday. I am having another mini mega crisis but I plan to blog about it a bit latter so you can see it there.
Any way I love you and I hope things are getting off to at least a fair start. Keep me updated on you Grandfather and how school is going.

Later,
Shae