Thursday, November 6, 2008

It feels like Friday...

I don't know why, but it has felt like Friday all day today. I am very glad it's only Thursday, though, because that means I still have 3 more days of no school! I am so very blessed tonight. I have the absolute best boyfriend in the world and the most amazing family ever. God has poured out so many blessings in my life and sometimes I feel like I do not appreciate it enough. I have no right to complain. About anything. Period.

I am healthy. I am clothed, fed, and have anything I could ever possibly want or need. My parents have made it to where I can totally focus on my schoolwork and not worry about money at all. That means so much to me. I really appreciate them.

And then there is this guy. Man, he is such a man of God. He truly makes me deliriously happy and I cannot believe someone like me ended up with someone like him. He is everything I could ever want in a boyfriend and he is always there for me. I love him SO much!

I am just overwhelmed tonight at God's love and peace. I put my trust in Him and I lay my worries at his feet. I hold onto them no longer!

1 comment:

Shae said...

I have felt like it is Friday all day too. For me it is because I normally have class on Tuesday and Wednesday and then none of Thursday and Friday but because class was canceled yesterday I have an extra day off this week. I thought it would help me get things done but right now my big achievement is that I got my shower taken and put together this shoe shelf thingy. I keep trying to focus on reading something (anything) but my mind keeps wondering. On one hand it is good to know that this semester is almost 3/4 of the way over but at the same time I feel like my brain is just shutting down on me. I hope can finish and then be ready to go again once the holidays are over.

We will see. I am like you, so ready to just be done. Problem is I am really scared of the process of looking and applying for that first job. I wish I had a little work experience under my belt first because right now my resume is looking a little weak.

Anyway I am glad you are enjoying life right now. I have my moments, and I know that I should feel that way all the time, after all God doesn't have off days, He is always there for me. I never have to get too bummed because the reason for my good days is always there supporting me through the bad ones.

I am going to try to call like tomorrow or something, I really miss the sound of your voice (I hope that doesn't sound as weird as I feel like it does lol). I just miss ya.

Love ya always,
Shae