Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love when the time changes back!

So...it feels like winter is right around the corner! YAY! I am so excited that it is dark so early and I love the little bit of crisp in the air. Winter is my favorite and love the clothes, the holidays, and the weather!

This weekend was nice and lazy. I was sick and pretty much slept most of it away. Dave came and bought me a few meals and took such great care of me. It's nice having someone take care of me, I am so used to being the nurse. I have such an amazing boyfriend. I love him.

Only 3 more weeks of clinical. Ever. Wow, I will be a nurse very soon and that scares me just a tad. Very sobering.

I get to vote on Tuesday along with all the rest of America. This one is a big one. Everyone pray!

Ok...I am tired. Sorry this blog is so choppy, I will post a good one soon. I am still not feeling the best! Love you guys!

No comments: