Sunday, October 12, 2008

Always be my baby!

Today is my six month anniversary with the love of my life. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have found such an amazing person. He makes me so happy and makes me feel so appreciated and treasured. At the end of my previous relationship, I was so hurt and angry. I just wondered if there was anyone out there who would love me for me and who wanted to be with me. Well, the day David Holley came into my life he proved that there indeed was someone out there for me.

Everyday that we spend together is so peaceful and fun. There is no pressure, stress, or uncomfortableness (if that's a word). He is my boyfriend and also one of my best friends. I can tell him anything, I can cry on his shoulder, or I can act like a goofball. From day one our relationship has been like that and I am just so grateful to God for placing someone like him in my life. David, if you are reading this, please know how much I love and appreciate you. I am so proud of the man you are and the example you are to all of those around you. You rock! Love you, babe!


No comments: