Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday is here agiain...

Yay! I survived another week of clinical. It went a lot better than last week, my patients were at least nice to me. Today, I am studying HARD all day for my adult test tomorrow. I am very nervous, because I haven't done very well in that class so far. I really need to do good on this test.


I had such a great time with David and his parents last weekend. It was so much like spending time with my family and it helped to not be so homesick. So thanks to the Holleys for letting me tag along! Anyway, this is a short post. Nothing else going on! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Shae said...

Let me know how your test went when you get it back. I am getting really worried about my econ test next week. I just don't know what to say to get this.

Anyway I have got to go to bed I'm worn out.