Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!

So, I love Fridays. I feel so accomplished at the end of a stressful week. I only have 4 more weeks of clinical and cannot wait to be done with it! My last clinical ever! I really love my instructor and my group, but I HATE the hospital. Yuck.

David and I are going to Biloxi for the weekend to visit with his parents. They haven't been here since David moved, so they rented a condo and we are going to hang out. I am excited to get to spend time with them again.

With everyone being so negative lately, I decided to make a list of everything I love right now! It is definitely bigger than the list of things I hate, so here goes:

1) The much much lower gas prices. I don't buy my own gas, but it still makes me excited. I got gas today for $2.55 a gallon.
2) The cooler weather, or boyfriend weather as I call it.
3) That I actually can see myself graduating nursing school in the very near future and I seem to actually know what I am doing at the hospital (somewhat)
4) That CATO was having a sale last night and I got 4 really cute shirts.
5) My boyfriend taking such great care of me. He is the best.
6) My new apartment! Well, it's not new, but it now looks amazing.
7) My halloween wreath my aunt Pam made me, so cute!
8) Monkey Munch (if you watch Jon and Kate plus 8 you will know what this is). I made some last night and it is very yummy.
9) Rachael Ray's talk show. I look forward to it each and everyday.
10) The mexican restaurant in Gulfport that me and David frequent.
11) Willow Tree Figurines. I need more, but I love the ones I have.
12) All my friends in nursing school. So great to have people going through the same things you are.
13) My amazing family for always supporting me and believing in me.
14) Monopoly at McDonalds. I go there just to get a Diet Coke and try to win. So far, no luck.

That's just a few of the things I love. I also love all of you who read my blog! Thanks!

1 comment:

Shae said...

Ha, I got gas the day before yesterday for 2.41. Then last night I saw it for 2.39. I love it.

Also I too have been playing monopoly. I have won a free breakfast sandwich, small drink, and 2 free medium fries. I have spent more money there then I want to think about. Thanks goodness for their sweet tea though. It has gotten me most of my pieces for only a dollar.

Sigh, I miss you. I need to be done with this semester so we can sit on the phone and talk. I hate economics and really don't know if I am going to make it through some days. I should be working on that now so I gotta go.

Love ya,
Be good.