Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Mood!

I am in a stinking bad mood right now...Here is a blog dedicated to it! I normally try to look at the positives, but all of this is contributing to my moodiness...

1) I have a monster headache right now and nothing is cutting it!
2) I need to be writing my midterm paper right now and just don't want to...
3) I bought a black shirt for Senior pictures today, but it isn't exactly what I wanted.
4) I have to speak at David's church in a couple of weeks to a bunch of people who hardly know me and am nervous.
5) I miss my family!!!!
6) I hate when friendships die...it shouldn't be happening like this...
7) I need a hug and no one is here and won't be for days.


Ok...not so bad when I look at it! I am doing ok, just a little lonely! Next post will be happier, I swear!

1 comment:

Shae said...

I'm sorry, I know how you feel. I was in a crappy mood tuesday night, I got a D on a test. Arg, I have never gotten a D and I am so close to being done. Any way I am trying to not let it get to me too much. I miss you a bunch. I want to see these senior pictures when you get them in. Even if your black shirt is ugly as all get out lol:)

I would call but I don't remeber when you have you prac, practi, oh, that thing where you work a shift with a nurse.

Well, mom just called out dinner and I'm starved so I'll talk to ya later.
Love ya