Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Surprise Part C!




Part C was that David bought us tickets to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. I had been telling him how much I have been wanting to see that movie (I have read ALL the books) and he took me! It was really good (but a lot different than the books). He also bought me a Diet Coke at the movie and brought it to me. I tasted it and it was Regular coke and he took it back and got me a Diet one (I guess the lady heard him wrong). He was super sweet for going to see such a girly movie with me...he even posed with some pics with me! Yay for a GREAT Valentine's Day! Thanks David, I love you more than words can say! You rock!

1 comment:

Shae said...

Wow, sounds pretty dog gone perfect. I love your roses. They are sooo pretty. I really wanted to go to sams and get some for mom (they have really nice flowers at sams) but I don't have a membership myself and dad had to work all weekend. Well most of it. We went out Sunday instead of saturday because of what he had to do but it was nice. I had a lot of home work to do saturday anyway so it worked out.

I am still trying to get a good foothold on this semester. I like to get ahead in my reading early on so I don't have to feel like I am ever behind but that hasn't happened this time. I hope things are going well for you at school. We haven't really talked in so long I hope that can change this summer. I am dying to catch up on everything.

Anyway, I am out of it. I should do some work tonight but I rarely do on nights I have class.

Love ya and glad to see and read about your val-day