Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Surprise Part B!

After breakfast, we took our time getting ready for the day and just had fun hanging out. We decided on O'Charleys for lunch. While waiting to order a server came by and gave us a free appitizer (the homemade chips with chili, cheese, and cilantro). I am not sure why we were gifted these, but I think they made one by mistake. We gladly accepted and they were delicious. David ordered the Cajun Chicken Pasta, I ordered the Pecan Chicken Salad and of course we ate a roll as well (how can you not?). We had so much food left over.

Next we went shopping at a few different stores. Next, David told me to go out and have fun while he "got a few things ready". I dropped him off at my apartment and went to get a pedicure! That was my dad's gift to me and I loved it! Here is a picture of my toes afterwards...



I then shopped a little more until David called to say he was ready and I could come back. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the door, but I wasn't expecting anything so amazing. I opened the door and the whole apartment was lit up with candles...tons of candles. A CD was playing our favorite songs and there was dinner on the table. David was nowhere to be found. I called his name and he came into the living room all dressed up. I was speechless. Literally. I just froze. He came over and took my purse and shopping bags out of my hands and we danced. It was the most romantic thing ever...like out of a movie. Here are a few pics...but the pics do not do the room justice!






Then we ate. He had gone to Moes (that's where we went on our first date) and gotten us both chicken nachos! They were yummy! Then he told me I could open part C!

No comments: