Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Surprise Part A!

David had a day full of surprises planned all out for me for Valentine's Day! This is part A. I woke up Saturday morning and David came in and we started talking about breakfast. I finally went into the kitchen to make some coffee and cook breakfast and this is what was on my kitchen table! Ignore the mess on the table...I was in the middle of laundry from the day before. He surprised me with a dozen pink roses (my favorite), a cute teddy bear, and a box of chocolates! LOVE HIM!



Here is a pic of my roses when I put them in some water.



Then I decided to go ahead and let him open his present. I got him a big bag full of goodies! His favorite candies and snacks mixed with a few odds and ends. Of course, he got a mushy gushy card as well!



Then I finally got around to making breakfast. David wanted a Toaster Strudel so I made the icing into a heart and cut up some yummy oranges for him. Of course he wanted milk to drink (he loves milk)! I made myself some cheese toast (which I burned) and some coffee! Then I awaited part B!


No comments: