Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesdays are hard!

So here it, my longest day of the week, Wednesday. The day begins at 5:00 am when my alarm goes off...45 min later I leave for work. After working until 3:15 I come and hang out at my parents house until Dave gets done with worship practice. We then eat dinner, then he has choir practice. After that we head to Epoch to teach small groups...usually we don't get done until 8:30 or after. Then I FINALLY get to go home, take a shower, and get things ready for the next day.

On non-Wednesdays I am in bed my 8 or 8:30 (because I get up so stinking early) but on Wednesdays it is much later. Which pretty much means Thursdays are hard. Ugh, don't get me wrong I love the girls in my group and I am so happy to have them, but man, I am exhausted by the end of the day. I almost dread Wednesdays now because it feels like a marathon. Something is going to have to give, but I do not want to give up my group. Maybe I'll just have to hit Starbucks before church for that extra jolt...

1 comment:

Shae said...

OK first let me say I am mad that this site doesn't email me when blogs I am following have new post. I just realized you had 3 months worth of blogs I never read, until now of course.

I too would like to get better at updating my blog. I had planed to post every night of our vacation to spell out our trip. Unfortunately I ended up dropping dead at the end each night and now I am trying to make myself write a short version of a very eventful trip.