Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii Fit!



Anyone have one of these? I got one for Christmas and am addicted! So much fun and so hard. I have done it almost every single day and I still am having fun. I did it this morning and sort of want to do it again, but I probably won't because I don't want it weighing me again. LOL. Us girls are weird, aren't we?

But, I am actually losing weight. Slowly, but surely. The biggest difference I have noticed is that my pants are actually about to fall off of me! YAY!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I have one, we bought it back in November, but I've only had time to do it a few times, I need to do it more- what are you doing on it? Do you have a routine? Or just have fun with it?

Staci said...

Oh and CONGRATS on the weight loss. I could use some of that my way!

Jessica said...

I do it different each day. But I really like the yoga and strength training. Occasionally I do aerobics. I hardly ever do the balance games (I stink at those).
I try to do at least 30 min a day, but usually do about 45. It works. I am sore!