Saturday, July 24, 2010

75 Questions You Probably Never Have Been Asked

Take this survey with me if you want!


1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I never wear hoodies

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep, it was my Laila girl, does she count as a person?

4.Do you plan outfits? absolutely

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? a little tired, but good

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a throw pillow

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dreamed that David was crying the other night, woke up in a panic to see what was wrong, and it was Laila crying to be let out of the bathroom (where she sleeps)

9. Did you meet anybody new today? nope :(

10. What are you craving right now? CARBS, since we haven't been eating them

11. Do you floss? not as much as I should

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? cole slaw

13. When was the last time you talked on aim? years ago when Dave and I were dating

14. Are you emotional? OH Yes...just ask my husband

15. Would you dance to the taco song? not sure what that is...but sure

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? not that I recall

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it

18. Do you like your hair? yeah

19. Do you like yourself? most days

20. Have you ever met a celebrity? hmmm...not really

21. Do you like cottage cheese? yes!

22. What are you listening to right now? Cake Boss on TV

23. How many countries have you visited? Canada and Mexico

24. Are your parents strict? they weren't too strict

25. Would you go sky diving? never in a million years

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? absolutely!

27. Would you throw potatoes at him? ummm no

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? nope

29. Have you ever been in a castle? no

30. Do you rent movies often? we have Netflix, does that count?

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? not in school anymore, thank the good Lord!

32. Have you made a prank phone call? no

33. Do you own a gun? nope

34. Can you count backwards from 74? sure

35. Who are you going to be with tonight? David and Laila

36. Brown or white eggs? white, because they are usually cheaper

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no

38. Ever been on a train? yes

39. Ever been in love? of course

40. Do you have a cell-phone? yes

41. Are you too forgiving? I don't think so

42. Do you use chap stick? all the time

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? leading worship at Valley Hi AG

44. Can you use chop sticks? no, I wish I could though

45. Ever have cream puffs? yes, yummy!

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes, strange movie

47. What was the last question you asked? Where is Laila?

48. What was the last CD you bought? I can't even remember...oh yeah, Glee soundtrack

49. Boys or girls? ummmm....for what?

50. Did you ride the bus at school? nope, never did

51. Is your hair curly? straight

52. Last time you cried? a couple of days ago, I wasn't feeling well

53. Ever walked into a wall? yes, all the time!

54. Do looks matter? yes, they matter, but they are not the MOST important thing

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? perfume once

56. Have you ever slapped someone? probably my brother when we were younger

57. Favorite time of the year? Christmas time

58. Favorite color? PINK!

59. Are you sarcastic? sometimes

60. Do you have any tattoos? never

61. The last person you held hands with? David

62. Do you sleep with the TV on? nope, I did before I got married, though

63. Where was your default picture taken at? for my blog...I think it's a wedding pic

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? no

65. Do you like your life right now? very much

66. How often do you talk on the phone? everyday I talk to my mom

67. What is your favorite animal? my Laila

68. What was the most recent thing you bought? David a red shirt for church

69. Do you have good vision? with glasses/contacts :)

70. Can you hula hoop? YES!

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? it depends

72. Do you have a job? not yet

73. Can you handle the truth? absolutely

74. What are you wearing? a purple dress

75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes, when locked out of the house

No comments: