Sunday, July 4, 2010

San Antonio!




Well, tonight my husband informed me that I haven't blogged since June 1st. He said "you aren't going to tell everyone about our move?"

I am sure all of you know by now that we moved to San Antonio, TX. David is the new Creative Arts pastor at Valley Hi Assembly. That just means he is over worship, drama, and some graphic design. We are thrilled to be moved into our new home, but sad to leave family and friends.

I am heartbroken to leave my 6 month old niece, Emma Sue, because she is so young and she will have changed SO much by the next time I get to see her. That has been really hard, but I know God will help get me through.

San Antonio is nice though, very hot, but beautiful. We love the Riverwalk and hope to go to Schitterban soon. The food is amazing as well, the best mexican food you have ever eaten!

If any of you are ever in SA, please let me know...we miss familar faces! Thanks for all your prayers, we need them!

1 comment:

Staci said...

We will for sure come see you when we travel to SA!

schlitterbahn is fun, but the lines can be really long! We went a few times. We enjoyed the waterpark at six flags better. But you can take coolers into the 'bahn, so that is nice too. Sea World has a waterpark too- I loved sea world when I lived there- seeing the shows never got old to me! So amazing.