Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reasons I love my Laila!

Some of the reasons I love my puppy, Laila:

1) The way she gets so excited when we have been gone and then come back home, whether it's Dad coming home from work or us coming back from church, she is so excited. She runs around and kisses us and just the happiest puppy in the world!

2) The way she makes little sucking noises when she is asleep in my arms, she sounds like a little baby.

3) When she hears the shower curtain open she runs and licks the water off of our feet. No matter what she's doing in the house, when she hears that noise, she makes a bee line!

4) The way she loves to fetch her two stuffed bunnies. She will do it for hours, if we let her. We never even taught her to fetch, she has just always done it.

5) The way she loves to cuddle up with Mommy, she wants to lay her little head right on my cheek and catch some zzzzz's.

6) When I cry, she runs to me and licks the tears away.

7) The way she loves people. She loves anyone who comes to our door, is at the vet, or just people around the apartment complex. And of course, everyone LOVES her.

8) The way she is protective of Mommy, but when Daddy is home, she chills and knows that he will protect both of us.

9) When I drop ice, she comes and stockpiles whatever she can grab. Then she will sit down and eat them all.

10) The annoying habit she has of sniffing out the dryer sheets when I am doing laundry. She always finds it and runs away with it, in about 2 seconds flat.

11) When I say "You want a treat?" or "Want a cookie?" and she gets SO excited and wags her little tail.

12) When David tries to kiss or hug me and she has to get right in the middle of us and give us love too. She can't miss out on kisses!

13) How she curls into a little tiny ball in her bed.

14) How her little ears stick straigt up, just too funny.

15) When I am talking to David on the speaker phone and she comes over and licks the phone when she hears him.

16) How she loves us unconditionally, no matter what.

No comments: