Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars, Crystal lite, and Kleenex!

Well...Monday is over. That is an amazing feat in itself. Mondays are my days from you know where. Class, picking up a patient, and of course, tons of paperwork to get ready for clinical.

On top of that, I am sick. Or maybe it's just allergies, I am not sure. My throat hurts, my head hurts, and my sinuses hurt. But, I don't want to complain. I will survive. A little cold isn't going to ruin my day.

On a positive note DWS is back on! YAY! I am totally addicted and it is making me want to take another dancing class. Maybe one day David and I can take one together, now that would be fun.

It is also my little brother's birthday today. He is 17, if you can believe that. Gosh, it just doesn't seem right. It also doesn't seem right that I am alsmost 22. Crazy.

I had so much fun with David this weekend. We went to New Orleans and had a blast. I totally have the best boyfriend in the ENTIRE world. He is better than yours, sorry, but he is all mine. Church was awesome Sunday. David did awesome on the worship and then Raven delivered a message that was totally annointed by God. God is doing amazing things in Long Beach. He is really touching people's hearts and The Way has already come so far! Let me just say....God rocks!

I know that this blog is a little choppy. I don't have enough energy to come up with a masterpiece tonight. This will have to do. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Ugh, try being less then a month away from being 23. Not loving it I gotta say, I just don't know if I am ever going to be ready to grow up. I'm glad you had a nice weekend. I did too, simple but good. Now I have to get back to it. I have a home work assignment that is due in tomorrow night and I have just gotten started. I know, shame on me.
Love ya

Staci said...

Long Beach, MS?

Jessica said...

Yes, my boyfriend lives in Long Beach, MS.