Sunday, September 28, 2008

Love is in bloom!


So, David surprised me Tuesday night after clinical and brought me some roses (pink ones, of course). I have enjoyed waking up every morning and going into my kitchen and watching them just open up. They become more beautiful everyday. It is amazing.
It reminds me of relationships. Like for example, me and Dave. When we first started going out I was so excited. I thought I would never be as happy as I was in that moment. He was perfect for me. But, we have dated for almost 6 months now and everyday I wake up and find out he is even more perfect for me and I find myself falling even more in love with him. It's amazing to be on this journey with someone so incredible. He really is awesome.
God is also amazing. He is working things out for me so well. I am almost done with school, I have the BEST family in the world, a boyfriend who adores me, great friends, and a great place to live. He really does work everything out for good to those who love Him. There have been times I have doubted Him, sometimes I mess up. But, He is still there. Nothing I could ever do would change that and I am so grateful.
Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. School from 8-3, then I have to go pick up a patient, then I have to do paperwork all night. I am just trying to remember that I am so close to being done. So close. Can't quit now.

1 comment:

David Holley said...

I'm blessed to have you in my life! You are so amazing! Stay strong!