Friday, September 19, 2008

In LB once again...

So...I am back in Long Beach and am so excited to spend the weekend with my sweetheart. I think we are going to go out to lunch and to see a movie. There isn't much out that isn't rated R, so we are going to see Fly Me to the Moon which is in 3D and is rated G. Should be fun, I think.

Anyway, I am officially done with school nursing and am glad to be going back to the hospital next week. I enjoyed it, though, the kids were so cute. I did my teaching project on handwashing and after I got done talking with them, this tiny little kindergartener ran up to me, threw her arms around me, and said "I promise to always wash my hands." It was adorable. The kids were so excited to be learning. Kindergarteners are so eager to learn and answer questions. It is amazing how smart they are.

Well, I think we are leaving. My amazing shrinking boyfriend is ready! Love you all!

No comments: