Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School nursing...definitely harder than it sounds!

So, my first week of school nursing is complete. I never really knew everything school nurses did, but goodness they do a lot. I spent 2 days helping out a school nurse and the kids are absolutely adorable. I liked it a lot. Anyway, it is nice to be around normal healthy kids. It is so sad to see all the sick ones in the hospital. But, I am starting to think one way or another I might just be a peds nurse. I really love interacting with the kids and taking care of them.


I have not been feeling well this week. I think it's just pure exhaustion. I am so tired and definitely miss my night clinical. Obviously, we have to do our school nursing during the day.

David just started his new part time job this week and he is doing well. I know it is hard on him, but it is a lot more money so that is definitely motivating. I get to see him this weekend! YAY!

Anyway, just wanted to write a quick update. Love you all!

No comments: