Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Love Thursdays!



So...I thought I would post a few pics from me and my mom's cruise this summer. All of them can be seen on my Myspace page. It was awesome!

So, I am back in Mobile! We ended up leaving for a day and dodging the hurricane. But, no damage here, so I had to be back for clincial on Tuesday and Wednesday night. I really like Peds clinical and I think I might want to be a pediatric nurse. My patient was 5 months old this week and she was such a little grin-box. She always smiled. The only thing that's hard for me is the little kids who don't have parents or their parents don't care. It breaks my heart.

Anyway, this weekend will have to be spent studying! I need to read a lot of stuff. David is going to stop by on Saturday on his way back to Mississippi, so I am excited about that! I have the best boyfriend in the entire whole world!

No comments: