Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quiz!


Have you ever liked someone older than you? yep, my boyfriend is older than me...

Do you have a good relationship with your parents? very good

Think of the person who's hurt you the most? I really don't want to...I have better now!

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Absolutely

Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader? in elementary school

What are you looking forward to in the next three months? finishing this semester

Do you have or had any gay guy friends? not really

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight? Yep

What woke you up this morning? my alarm clock

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months? already have

Would you ever donate blood? sure

At what age do you plan on having kids? idealy 25 or 26

Ditched school to do something more fun? not in awhile, but yes

Do you take compliments well? I try to

Does anyone hate you? I hope not

Do you like to make the first move? no way, the guy should do that

Do you miss anyone? very much!

What is stressing you out most right now? school

Does anyone love you? yep

What are you doing tomorrow? school work

Do you have a job? no

Do you fall for people easily? sort of

Are you high maintenance?not really

Are you happy with the way life is going? yeah

Do you hate it when people smoke around you? YES!

In the past week have you cried? I am sure I have, but I don't remember

Is there someone you will never forget? Lots of people

Where’s the guy/girl you like right now? at church

Is any part of your body sore? no

Last thing you ate? I am drinking Diet Coke, haven't eaten in awhile

Are you a morning person or a night person? Both

No comments: