Monday, September 15, 2008

I Believe...

So, I heard of this exercise where you write "I believe" on the top of a piece of paper and then just list what you believe. I thought I would give it a try. Here goes...

I BELIEVE:

In my Lord Jesus Christ. That a broken heart is the most painful thing you can experience in life. That mexican food WILL be in heaven. Nursing school was meant to beat you down and try to kill you. It won't kill me. Kids are life's most precious gift. Chocolate chip cookie dough was meant to be eaten raw. My boyfriend is better than any other. I have huge earlobes. Smallville is as addicting as drugs (well, at least as addictive as Diet Coke). Laughing until you cannot breathe is the best feeling ever. Clinical is scarier than an operation. Lip gloss rules. High heels make the outfit. Pajammas are the comfiest things ever and should be worn whenever possible. My family is the best in the whole world. Church brings out all my emotions. Care plans are of Satan. I look like my mom. Boyfriend weather is the best. Pink roses make me happy. Naps are awesome. Foot massages are better. God healed me. I didn't deserve it. Clean sheets are very important. The air conditioner should be set on 72 degrees. Dates with my boyfriend should be cherished and thoroughly enjoyed. Friends who go behind your back and betray you are not friends. I am a good roommate, even though I have had bad experiences thus far. My brothers mean the world to me. I am so ready to be done with school. Low-carb diets are hard.

You all need to try it...

2 comments:

Staci said...

I need to do this... its like a cleansing of the soul! I will let you know when I do! I am thankful God healed you, I remember being blessed because you were healed.

Jessica said...

Thanks, girl! I definitely am blessed!